May 04, 2020
Dear Valued Clients,
We have missed you! As of right now, our current reopening date is scheduled for June 1st, 2020. We understand your concerns with returning to a public space, so we have gone above and beyond in preparing our business for you! Please let us comfort you in knowing we have taken all precautions when it comes to the safety of our beloved guests and staff, including (but not limited to):
- Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and/or disinfected all capes, towels, and linens
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business
- Implemented contact less methods to scheduling
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and any other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
Please feel free to contact us about any other questions or concerns you may have, as safety is our number one priority. We will be posting weekly updates here as well as on our social media sites, so be sure to check back with us.
May 11, 2020
We hope all of the lovely mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!
With the guidelines in place right now, we will be opening in the next phase by June 1st, 2020. If you were unable to spend time with your mother but still want to pamper her, we are selling gift certificates on our "GIFTS" tab and will be able to honor those as soon as we open!
See you soon! Stay safe.
May 18, 2020
We are THRILLED to say it is almost reopening time! There will be a few more changes when it comes to our salon policies to make sure everyone is safe and comfortable during services. In accordance to CDC and conversations with Gov. Pritzker's Task Force, we will be following the recommended protocols:
- All salon team members and guests will check their temperatures upon arriving to the salon
- Salon services will be provided on guests only when both the clients as well as stylist are wearing a mask
- Social distancing guidelines will remain a top priority and followed as much as possible in our salon setting
- New arrivals will only enter the salon upon notification their stylist is ready for their service after sanitizing and disinfecting stations fully
- Salon members will disinfect their hands before and after each service
- Disinfected capes, linens, tools, implements, and brushes will be used for each client
May 25, 2020
We're in the final home stretch! Our staff has taken every step to ensure safety for our valued clients and ourselves, including Barbicide certifications for all as well as the completion of a separate COVID-19 sanitation course. We will be e-mailing a liability release waiver to clients ahead of their scheduled appointments, so please be sure to let us know if your e-mail has changed so we can reach you properly. Please check our homepage for our updated protocols before your scheduled appointment, we will also be making calls to ensure you are aware of those protocols ahead of said appointment.