May 04, 2020
Dear Valued Clients,
We have missed you! As of right now, our current reopening date is scheduled for June 1st, 2020. We understand your concerns with returning to a public space, so we have gone above and beyond in preparing our business for you! Please let us comfort you in knowing we have taken all precautions when it comes to the safety of our beloved guests and staff, including (but not limited to):
- Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and/or disinfected all capes, towels, and linens
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business
- Implemented contact less methods to scheduling
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and any other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
Please feel free to contact us about any other questions or concerns you may have, as safety is our number one priority. We will be posting weekly updates here as well as on our social media sites, so be sure to check back with us.
May 11, 2020
We hope all of the lovely mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!
With the guidelines in place right now, we will be opening in the next phase by June 1st, 2020. If you were unable to spend time with your mother but still want to pamper her, we are selling gift certificates on our "GIFTS" tab and will be able to honor those as soon as we open!
See you soon! Stay safe.
May 18, 2020
We are THRILLED to say it is almost reopening time! There will be a few more changes when it comes to our salon policies to make sure everyone is safe and comfortable during services. In accordance to CDC and conversations with Gov. Pritzker's Task Force, we will be following the recommended protocols:
- All salon team members and guests will check their temperatures upon arriving to the salon
- Salon services will be provided on guests only when both the clients as well as stylist are wearing a mask
- Social distancing guidelines will remain a top priority and followed as much as possible in our salon setting
- New arrivals will only enter the salon upon notification their stylist is ready for their service after sanitizing and disinfecting stations fully
- Salon members will disinfect their hands before and after each service
- Disinfected capes, linens, tools, implements, and brushes will be used for each client
May 25, 2020
We're in the final home stretch! Our staff has taken every step to ensure safety for our valued clients and ourselves, including Barbicide certifications for all as well as the completion of a separate COVID-19 sanitation course. We will be e-mailing a liability release waiver to clients ahead of their scheduled appointments, so please be sure to let us know if your e-mail has changed so we can reach you properly. Please check our homepage for updated protocols prior to your scheduled appointment.
November 19, 2020
These 6 months open, we are happy to announce we have safely remained virus free thanks to all of the safety precautions we have been diligently enforcing and our wonderful guests have been complying to. We appreciate the patience as we do our very best to ensure safety is our top priority within the walls of T5 Hair Design. We are thankful to continue to serve your needs with the utmost care and attention as we move into Tier 3 restrictions here in Lake County, IL. Stay safe, and we guarantee we are doing the same :)
April 19, 2022
We are pleased to announce that ALL Covid-19 related protocols have been lifted. You may now enter as a walk-in anytime Tuesday-Saturday, masks are completely optional, and "check-in" prior to entering is no longer required. Our "check-in" texting line is still open if you prefer to text any updates regarding your reservation, so feel free to text us there at (847) 752-9758 or call us on our landline at (847) 752-8831. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding with us, we are so excited to be seeing all of your beauiful faces again soon!